Fallout 76 Fertilizer Farming
Fertilizer in Fallout 76 is a material heavily used in the planting of crops and the making of certain chems and explosive items (grenades and such). It’s always handy to have a good amount of Fertilize on your character, as it seems to be the resource that most people don’t have on hand when they need it the most, and can be a slight pain to farm for at times.
Fertilize can be found in several different items, and can be acquired by breaking down:
- Bags of Fertilizer (go figure)
- Radioactive Pumpkin Seeds
These two items aren’t super hard to come across, as it seems like certain areas of the game have a lot laying around.
A few places that have a lot of these specific items to break down are:
- Beckwith Farm
- Cobbleton Farm
- Lewis and Sons Farming Supply
- There’s a Greenhouse on the ROOF of one of the buildings with a ton of Fertilizer to farm
- Pumpkin House
- Quest here gives you a good amount of Pumpkin Seeds, but there are also a TON of pumpkins surrounding the areas to farm (use the green thumb perk card to collect double)
- Vault-Tec Agricultural Research Center
- This building (and surround greenhouses) are FILLED with Bags of Fertilizer